Friday, May 24, 2013

Duck Commander Triple Threat Triple Reed Duck Call Review

Duck Commander Triple Threat Triple Reed Duck Call Review


Down at Duck Commander Headquarters, on the Louisiana bayou, time seems to stand still. Since the first Duck Commander call was invented in 1972, not much has changed around there. There are no assembly lines or big machines. Each call is built, hand-tuned and tested by one of the Duckmen before being shipped out. Chasing ducks for a living is their passion, and building a call that truly sounds like a duck is what they do. They've worked hard to ensure the Duck Commander® calls will get the ducks on their table and on yours. Satisfaction guaranteed!
·Plastic construction
·Triple reed design
·Built and tuned by hand
·Made in the U.S.A.
·Instructions included



Duck Commander® Triple Threat Triple Reed Duck Call

5 comments:

  1. The triple threat is the greatest addition to the duck hunting world since the spinning wing. I'm a 62 yr old hunter that's seen it all. This call erases the need to perfect the sound of the call before learning the art of reading the birds. Great job Jase your dad can sleep better knowing there is a commander to fill his shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a waterfowl guide that has used everything from Buck Gardner, to Zink to Lynch Mob, this call sounds perfect. This is without a doubt the most "hen" sounding call I have come across. It puts the $200+ calls to shame. I have not yet seen how it performs with a full day of calling or if it works wet, but I highly recommend this call for professionals and beginners. Very easy to use and tune.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this call! It has a sweet sound and is extremely easy to blow. I have taken all my other calls off my lanyard because this is my go to call and I find myself not using the others. I recommend this to everyone, you won't be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have bought quite a few duck calls from D.C. such as the Picker, the Mallard Drake, Classic Commander, and Uncle Si. All are great calls and will bring them in...but this call is one of THEE best calls I own. It will not stick and I've been blowing it for hours! If you want just one really great call...THIS IS THE ONE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to search alot of sites after gong to every duck store in Dallas looking for it. It was on the top of the list of my 13 year old hunter grandson. Found it finally at a very embellished price-$40 in stores and $69 on this site, but with my Amazon credit, I bought it and it was a huge hit. Not sure he has attracted any ducks yet, but he will sure try.

    ReplyDelete